Friday, December 25, 2009

All I wanted for Christmas | Apple Magic Mouse



ABOVE: MY KIDS LOVE THE MAGIC MOUSE AT A BEST BUY 
SAMSUNG IMPRESSION PHONE PHOTO  |  PHOTOSHOP EDITED

Every Christmas my wife always asked me what I want for gift and my answer is always, “I don’t want anything. I already got everything.”
  >>> Translation: “All I ever wanted for Christmas is you honey!” 

This year, however, is different. I met something very special and I even got to know it fairly well in an Apple Store at the mall: The Magic Mouse.

The best word I could describe about the Apple Magic Mouse is “freedom” -- a great mouse for your busy fingers to do multimedia work.

APPLE MAGIC MOUSE
Cost: $69 (ship with new computers)
System requirements: Apple computer with Bluetooth, Mac OS X v10.6.1 or later with Wireless Mouse Software Update 1.0

Visit Apple.com or click on its image below to learn more about the world’s first multi-touch mouse.


SCREENSHOT OF APPLE.COM IMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment